Genital warts when your pregnant do they go away or

Patient

Q: Genital warts when your pregnant do they go away or um i always goin to have them

Doctor

Q: I am a 22 year old female. I first noticed a solid bony lump on the back of my head when I was 16. A while after anot...

Q: Hello, About a month ago I started to feel something on the right side of my neck/throat when swallowing. See pictu...

Q: 21 male When I lift my heel to walk I get a sharp pain near the centre of the underside of my left foot. No visible...

Q: I am traveling to Australia then Southeast Asia for 6 months and I was meant to get my rabbies jab which is a course ...

Q: Hello, I have injured my left foot. About 1 month ago, the outside of my left foot suddenly started to hurt while I ...

218

173

138

98