Genital wounds on outer labia

Q: I found two red bumps on my outer labia in the morning and at first I thought it was nothing or an ingrown hair, but after about 10 hours the center became yellow. you might not be able to tell that well from the photo but the area around the cyst is elevated from the rest of my skin.
I did have sex with two new guys about 5 days and a week before this appeared (I only assume they're std free, not entirely sure) and we used condoms but I also received oral sex. Should I go get checked for stds?

Symptoms:  Bump, cyst
Genital wounds on outer labia-1 Genital wounds on outer labia-2 Genital wounds on outer labia-3