Getting pain in penis from past 5months

Patient

Q: Hi,
I am having pain in penis from 4 to 5 months.I have consulted Urologist and doctor prescribed for urine test,urine culture test,Ultrasound and Plain CT scan test ,all tests are positive.Doctor suspected it could be due to infection.
Also Doctor suggested to use Toxim-o and pan- 40 tablets for 1 week and after that Doxy-100 and Pan 40 for another week.I did't see any result.Also Doctor suggested to take Azee-500 tablets(2) for one time.
I was also having pain in below abdominal and after using above tablets and now I feel better.
Still I am having pain in penis.Please suggest what could be the reason and how could I get relief from this.

Waiting for your kind and quick reply.

Thanks,
Venu

Symptoms:  Pain in penis
Doctor