Getting pimples on vagina

Patient: It doesn’t happen often and it is very embrassasing but I get these things that seem like pimples on my vagina. But it is like something hard to explain I looked at pictures of each case of herpes and genital warts and it looks nothing like that. Is it just a pimple that I can get rid of by washing better or could it be something worse? And its only one that appears

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.Sometimes pimple like things can develop on the vagina due to a bacterial infection, allergic reaction for sanitary pads, improper use of tampons etc.In herpes, usually painful lesions develop which will turn into ulcers and the warts will be typical in appearance and easy to distinguish from others.By clinical examination, only the exact nature of lesion can be identified.So, please do consult your doctor, get examined and take treatment accordingly.Take care