Getting pregnancy after miscarriage

Patient

Q: I had a miscarriage on October 11th 2014. I was 13 weeks pregnant. I had an emergency D&E to stop the bleeding. I have had three previous healthy full term pregnancies. I have a 5.5 year old, a 3.5 year old, and an 19 month old. I had a super heavy short period on November 6th and a super short and light period on November 28th. We would like to try again for our fourth and final baby. When is the earlier we can try and not be putting me or the 'baby to be' at risk. Sooner the better.

Symptoms:  Misscarriage on October 11, 2014. We would like to try again. My periods are not regular yet, but I feel good.
Doctor

A:   Thank you for your query.
After carefully going through your query it advisable that your couple wait for atleast three months to six months before trying for another conception giving time foe uterus & also your body to restore to normal & also as a preparation to the uterus to be able to gestate the baby to term without any hassles. Were any investigations done to diagnose the reasons for miscarriage as those results are also important in determining the time to plan for another pregnancy. Especially if the age of the female spouse is above 35years.
Hope that answers your queries. Have a good day.