Getting pregnant after taking clonazepam

Patient : How long would i have to wait for colanzapam to fully be out of my body. (i want to baby) i have only been taking it for 2 months.
Doctor :   Clonazepam is a benzodiazepine commonly used to treat anxiety and panic disorders. Clonazepam is considered a Pregnancy Category D medication by the FDA and is not recommended during pregnancy, especially during the first trimester. Taking clonazepam during pregnancy puts a developing baby at risk for serious birth defects. Clonazepam has a half like of 15-50 hours, that means it could take anywhere from 15 to 50 hours for the drug to become half its original concentration. If you are taking clonazepam, I would advise that you not to stop the medication on your own without first talking to your healthcare provider. Withdrawal symptoms can occur even after short-term use of clonazepam and can range from mild to major withdrawal symptoms. Withdrawal symptoms of clonazepam can include insomnia, headache, confusion, abdominal and muscle cramps, vomiting, sweating, tremors, and seizures.