Getting Pregnant By Rubbing Penis On Vagina

Patient

Q: My boyfriend & I did not have sex. He only rubbed his penis on my vagina. I came n all but I don't believe he did ( not sure) .

Also, I'm very irregular on my period I haven't gotten it since the beginning of December but I'm thinking since November but before that I hadn't gotten it for like a year or longer.. When I get my period it only lasts 1 day or 2. But I'm not heavy or anything, just very little. So I have no Idea If i'm even able to get pregnant, my doctor told me once it would be a little difficult to get pregnant but you never know.

( I have never done any of this before, this was my first time)

But after we did that a couple hours later. I started feeling weird to my stomach like as if I'm going to throw up, burp, or need to go to the restroom , no idea because maybe I'm scared,nervous,or anxious. But i'm really scared right now, because I don't know if I can get pregnant or not. I know you can't get pregnant or know after a couple of hours. But I'm really paranoid, it's freaking me out.

I know I shouldn't have done it, and you might say that but nobody can help it and we all make mistakes. Wish I could take it back.

But please, I need some help so I can l know the correct information about all of this. Please & thank you.

Symptoms:  Anxious, Nervous, Scared , Sick to stomach ( Feel like throwing up but I don't know if it it is that or I'm going to burp or I just need to use the restroom)
Stomach Pain,
Pain under breasts ( rib cage area)
Doctor