Getting Pregnant with twins

Patient

Q: I Have recently had a baby girl (6 months ago) I really am enjoying being a mother, Me and my partner have already planned another child for about a year roughly when our little girl is about 1-2 years old, But this time I would love to have twins I have got twins further back into my family. So I havent got twins in the family reccently for a while, I was wondering if there was anything I could do to boost my chances of twins next time I conceive? I am open to any medication or any methods available

Symptoms:  Pregnancy, conception, twins
Doctor

Thanks for the query,

It is difficult to decide the order of pregnancy prior as it is naturally controlled by nature. So there are no medications for the same but if you are desirous then there are IVF techniques available which can fertilize your egg and partner's sperms outside into the embryo and can transfer multiple embryos into the womb. But there are ethical issues and it is followed only by women who cannot become pregnant naturally. There are strict laws against it.

I hope I have answered your query in detail,