Getting regular periods after miscarriage but still not pregnant.

Patient

Q: I had a micarriage in Auguust, i was almost 2 mouths pregnant when i lost the babe. Ihave had more then 2 to 3 nomal menstrual periods. A im still not pregnant. Why?

Doctor

A:   It usually takes 2 to 3 months for the body to heal and the uterus to decrease in size. It is difficult for me to answer your question. It may be that the endometrial lining of the uterus has yet to recover after the miscarriage. I would advice you to see you OBGYN specialist for a thorough check up and investigations.