Getting sick all the time, terrible immune system?

Patient

Q: Hello, i wasn't really sure if i was to put this in this category but since it's not any special disease im suffering with, i guess it's pretty general health.

To the question, ever since i was young i've basically had the worst immune system you can imagine, and recently i'ts just gotten worst. I find myself having a cold almost 365 days a year, and almost every week i end up with a really sore throat, a fever or massive headaches, preventing me to attend school and therefore im missing out on a lot :(

Clearly it can't be normal to be sick this often and i just want to know, what can i do to make my immune system better, what can i do to not become sick so often?

Me and my mother are terrified of the hospital and doctors so visiting one won't be any chance im afraid.

I eat pretty okay and i get a decent ammount of exercise but that doesn't seem to help.. So what can i do?

Doctor