Getting skinnier a good thing?

Patient

Q: Hello, I am a 18 year old male, 5'11 in height, weighing around 140 pounds. About a few weeks ago, my mother said I looked skinnier. Looking in the mirror I did see I was. I thought nothing of it and I proceeded on with life. Now, I can see the little nubs of my hip and three (very shallow but able to see) ribs on either side of my body. When I suck in, I can clearly see all of my ribs. I am eating later than usual and it's smaller portions. Is there something medically wrong going on or is my body just going through a "phase"? If there is something wrong, what should I do to fix it?

Symptoms:  Skinnier (slightly see bones standing straight up), smaller portions for food, eating later, and some stomach sickness feeling.
Doctor