Giddiness for few minutes

Patient

Q: Dear Doctor
I feel giddiness for few minutes over last few days, I went to the doctor and advised some calcium and general vitamin tablets. Two days before I done a blood test looks normal.

Symptoms:  Nil
Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here to help you on this medical health advice platform.
It seems you are having Vertigo. See vertigo is of two types, Central and Peripheral.
Central vertigo is due to Neurological causes mostly and Peripheral Vertigo is due to ENT causes.
So, you should get an ENT Evaluation done.
In general, Peripheral vertigo is very severe and Central one is not but is associated with speech difficulties, visual issues. Also, you should get your Blood Sugar and BP checked.
For Peripheral Vertigo that is idiopathic, we prefer to use medicines like Cinnarizine. But if your doctor feels on your history and examination that your vertigo is central, you would require to get an MRI Brain and Color doppler of carotid vessels.
Share my opinion with your doctor.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.