Gigantism or marfan or what???? Plz help

Patient

Q: Hi Doctor
My age is 26 And height is 189 cms and hand span is 199 cms.
I have wide pelvic bone and my shoulders are small and my chest is like pigeon chest... I have fat on lower belly andthighs and hips...I have no fat on shoulder they are skinny and boney I feel like having girls body.... I got tested for klinefelter but it was negative.... Please help I have less muscles on body long and slender arms foot size is 12... Long hand big face but not that prominent forehead like gigantism not too harsh voice either...What could I am having my doctor said I have testosterone on lower side

Doctor