Girl I have been with a year now we have

Patient

Q: Girl I have been with a year now we have a concern the 1st person to have sex with her before me she let him go in 2 inches or less and she felt nothing but pressure and pain. No soreness after with me she felt the same pain and pressure but then when I was all the way in she said the pain went away a lot but was still uncomfortable she was also very sore the night after the 1st time with me. Did I pop her hyman or did he. Who was her real 1st time if the pain and pressure went away with me and all she felt was pain with him and only 2 inches in

Doctor

A:   Hello
Thanks for using "Ask The Doctor" for posting your query.

Most probably, it's you who has ruptured the hymen and had an intercourse. But let me tell you one thing that these days where women are active in sports and other rough games, many times the hymen ruptures by self without any sexual act. The pain and pressure that she felt could have been cause of pelvic muscle contraction and she may face the same even in the next sexual contact. If she doesn't then probably it was a hymen rupture.
Do meet your doctor.

Hope this helps,
Wish you a good health