Girl with pregnancy symptoms even though we used protection?

Patient

Q: I'm really terrified beyond belief. So, about a week and a half ago, I had sex with a girl. We were protected as I had a condom on and we didn't even do it for that long. I pulled out extremely early just to be extra sure. I pulled out and decided to come elsewhere. This was both of our first times engaging in intercourse, and we've both been paranoid out of our minds that somebody would find out or that she'd end up being pregnant. I say this because I'm fifteen and she's seventeen. She says that she's been feeling symptoms of nausea, strange cravings, headaches, and a delayed period. She hadn't had it before we had sex, and now it's late. I've been reading on countless forums and websites reading up and I've heard everything from "She's totally pregnant" to "It's only a pregnancy scare." I've read that it is possible to be so freaked out to where she could be delaying her period herself. I have nowhere else to turn and honestly could not even fathom raising a child at this early of an age. I regret even doing it and I know it was wrong to do and I don't have the heart to tell my parents. She's supposed to buy a test soon, but we're honestly not even sure when she should take the test. Can somebody please help me? Thanks in advance.

Symptoms:  Nausea, missed period, cravings
Doctor