Girlfriend Seizure

Patient : Not sure where to select it, but it's about a seizure. My girlfriend used to have seizures frequently until she was 9 years old. She has not had once since then, until last saturday. She went to the hospital and they put her on Dilantin that she is now taking and told her to go see a neurologist. She previously went to see the doctor for a tooth infection and they put her on clindomyacin and tramadol, she is also on welbutrin for depression. I am basicly wondering if she needs to see a neurologist or not because she was taking those medications that are known to cause these.
Symptoms:  She made a noise and her muscles started to flex. her eyes were flickering and she was drooling. she started to kick a little and eventually calmed down and came out of it. she said all she remembered was finishing her sentence then looking at us asking us what happened.