Girlfriend Suck blood out Boyfriend skin

Patient : My boyfriend had aplastic anemia when he was 15. He came in remission when he was 17. He is now 20, and has had no relapse. Tonight during foreplay I gave him a hickey, then tasted blood in my mouth. We then realized he had no lesions on his skin and i had none in my mouth, it came from out of the hickey from the suction. Could this be from the aplastic anemia? And does this mean it could be relapsing?
Symptoms:  My boyfriend had aplastic anemia when he was 15. He came in remission when he was 17. He is now 20, and has had no relapse. Tonight during foreplay I gave him a hickey, then tasted blood in my mouth. We then realized he had no lesions on his skin and i had none in my mouth, it came from out of the hickey from the suction. Could this be from the aplastic anemia? And does this mean it could be relapsing?
Doctor :   Thank you for your question. The most common symptoms of aplastic anemia are initially fatigue, weakness, and shortness of breath on exertion. This is followed by nose bleeds, bleeding gums, and difficult wound healing. It is possible that during intimacy with your boyfriend that he just sustained a soft tissue bleed which will heal without complication. If however, he has been experiencing any of theses symptoms that we mentioned, we recommend that he see his doctor to be reevaluated for his aplastic anemia. Thank you for choosing Askthedoctor.com