Give me right treatment to stop pain

Patient : Hi there before about a month ago i get surprise pain in my back make me even can't move my leg, after this pain in day i go to Doctor, he ask me to make some checks. he find that my back bone the ( vertebrae fourth and fifth ). get serious damage. he give me treatment but was useless do nothing. so but with time i get little cover from it but now i facing new problem i can't sit on floor for more then ten second after that i get really pain. so please guide me to right treatment to solve this problem.
Symptoms:  Please give me guide or treatment to stop this killing pain i can't sit at all now.
Doctor :   This question is currently in queue and will be answered shortly by one of our doctors. In the meantime you may browse our library of answered questions by clicking here.

Related Q&A

Q: I have pain in my shins after being on my feet for a while. The orthopedist thought it was sciatica, but my primary d...

Q: Is upper back pain normal with strept throat ?

Q: I have had a two level Spinal Fusion but the surgery has not worked or helped with my pain levels which have increase...

Q: Chronic lower back pain a right shoulder stuffiness

Q: I had an MRI for some back problems but it came back with this: "Small 1.3 cm lesion in the prepontine cistern, ...


Dr. James Obaji M.D.

  • 247 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Suneel Sharman M.D.

  • 190 Reviews
  • Family Physician

Dr. Pat Golden M.D.

  • 169 Reviews
  • Cardiologist

Dr. Kunaal Jindal M.D.

  • 112 Reviews
  • Plastic Surgeon