Give me right treatment to stop pain

Q: Hi there

before about a month ago i get surprise pain in my back make me even can't move my leg, after this pain in day i go to Doctor, he ask me to make some checks. he find that my back bone the ( vertebrae fourth and fifth ). get serious damage. he give me treatment but was useless do nothing. so but with time i get little cover from it but now i facing new problem i can't sit on floor for more then ten second after that i get really pain. so please guide me to right treatment to solve this problem.

Symptoms:  Please give me guide or treatment to stop this killing pain i can't sit at all now.