Glandular Fever ongoing effects?

Patient : Hi, just a quick question, approx 5 weeks ago had 2 bouts of what seemed like a throat infection, really sore throat etc. After about a week starting feeling soreness in legs and also some pain in neck lymph nodes. Went to the doctor last week and he said that i did have glandular fever at some point but i do not have it now, however the fatigue/leg soreness and sore lymph nodes are worse than ever. I know the effects of gf can linger for a while, but is this normal? Male, 41 years old.
Symptoms:  Sore lymph nodes, fatigue
Doctor :   Hello Welcome to Ask The Doctor. Yes, weakness caused by glandular fever persists for long, say around 2 weeks. Howev er, i case you have any lymph node or fever persisting, you require evaluation. If yes, the i advise you following investigations: 1. Hemogram with ESR 2. Chest Xray. If you are just feeling weak, increase fruits and green leafy vegetables in diet. You can also take a multivitamin like Becosule and Zincovit for a few days. Drink plenty of water. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.