Glans discolouration

Patient

Q: I am 23.5 years old. I started masturbating when I was 21 and indulging in intercourse (with one partner) after 22. I don't smoke or drink and I am very active and eat healthily.

I recently started noticing that over the last 2 years the the glans of my penis has lost its colour. I see a little greyish-white region and a little brownish region.

I have no problems in passing urine etc. no discharge, swelling or irritation. Also, my partner's vaginal muscles are tight, so we use lubrication. Most of the times, I notice that my foreskin is pulled back after the intercourse and the condom is in tight contact with it.

I believe the discolouration is only a result of these recent activities. I have been to my GP who says I must not worry as discolouration is normal. But I have heard that change in colour (NHS UK web-site) is also associated with penile cancer.

I would be glad if I could have a second opinion. Thank you !

Symptoms:  No symptoms, just the observation that the glans has multiple colours
Doctor