Go pee a lot And it's alittle yellow

Patient

Q: I pee every 15 minutes it a lot and alittle yellow. I have no medical

Symptoms:  Just peeing alot
Doctor

Thank you for your query at AskTheDoctor.com

You seem to be suffering from either UTI or a cystitis (bladder infection). If the frequency is so high, it indicates a bladder involvement.
You need to start an antibiotic after confirming the diagnosis by a urine examination. A good choice antibiotic would be Tab. Norfloxacin 400 mg twice daily for 7 days or Tab. Doxycycline 100 mg twice daily for 7-10 days. It is always better to give the urine for culture and decide the antibiotic based on the culture sensitivity reports. But, the antibiotics mentioned, work in most cases, and I suggested as it will be difficult for you to wait till the culture reports come up. You need to drink at least 3-4 liters water per day.

Please discuss with your physician and start the treatment.

Hope this was helpful.
Regards.