Going off the pill, had surgery, messed up cycle

Patient

Q: I was on the pill from October '13 to May '14 to control a wrongly diagnosed endometrioma, right ovary. It turned out to be a dermoid cyst (Two, in fact, but they only found out during surgery). So here's my history of present "illness" (and chief complaint)

May 2 - First day of last period (Day 4 of my 7 day break from Nordette)
May 8 - Had oophorocystectomy to remove 2 dermoid cysts from right ovary
May 8 - Stopped taking pill, doctor's order (Day 3 of pack, so I took 2 pills only)
May 12-13 - Light-moderate bleeding
May 31 - Took emergency contraception, Nordette (to be safe, took pregnancy test before taking EC, negative)
June 5 - Condom broke (UGH!), so took emergency contraception again, I didn't know what else to do. I know it's supposedly a safe time in the cycle but since I'm going off the pill, my cycle might be messed up. On top of that, I had surgery, which I heard also messes up your cycle. So since I don't know when I ovulated, I just had to be on the safe side.

Is it normal to have a fucked up system after all that?When should I expect my period so I can start my pack again?

Doctor