Gone through Ivf now having a bleed

Patient

Q: I have been through Ivf. Embryos was put inside me 25th March. 6th April pregn test positive. 2nd April heavy bleed. Clinic told me to come for a hcg blood test on the 7th April and it was 225 so I did not need to repeat it 2 days later as they said it's really high. Week has passed and today I have started bleeding again. No pain yet but little blood. Now I'm worried

Doctor

Thanks for trusting ATD about your health care.

Congratulations on your new pregnancy!
As your hCG level is all right and you are positive for pregnancy, there is no need to worry.
Sometimes during pregnancy patient can bleed or spot, without any obvious causes( mostly due to hormonal changes).
You should confer with your treating Gynaecologist and get yourself examined and ultrasound pelvis done to rule out the cause( subchorionic haemorrhage is the most common cause).
You can take progesterone and hCG support through injection after consulting your treating physician.

Hope it was useful, feel free to discuss more.