Gonorrhea

Patient

Q: Dear doctor
i have problem in my anal with pain and white discharge in stool i was consulted with doctor he said it was and fistula infection but i was taking an antibiotic last 3 day i have frequent urination with out pain, bleeding or irritation.
now iam like to know is there any std infection to me like gonorrhea like
i have tested my urine but in result no bacteria find after taking antibiotic no pain in my anus
plz tell me what may be the problem to me how can i test this if i have gonorrhea urine is ok to detect it

Symptoms:  painful bowel movement , white discharge in stool, frequent urination,
Doctor