Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Good afternoon I wanted I was sterilised information this mo

Good afternoon I wanted I was sterilised information this mo

Patient: Good afternoon I wanted I was sterilised information this month the 2/June 2015 and everything went well and I wanted a information 7/June 2015 i did have my normal period I can have sex without using anything or the will be risk to me get still pregnancy

Symptoms: Sterilised

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query to ATD,Once you have undergone permanent sterilisation, then you can have unprotected sex from the very next week and there are no considerations or clauses as with OC pills. The tubes have been ligated or tubectomized, in either case no chances of ovum travelling through the tube and meeting the sperm and hence you are safe completely.I hope I have answered your query in detail,Wishing you good health,Regards