Good Age for Sex

Patient : Hello, I am a 13 year old male and I am asking a question I just dont know the answer too. Many of my friends brag on how they had sex and how stupid it is that I didnt. My question is what is a good age for sex? Thank you.
Doctor :   There is no right or wrong age to start having sex. You are not stupid for not having sex. It is completely a personal d ecision and there are many responsibilities that come with engaging in sex. You become at risk of getting a girl pregnant if you are not careful and chances of contracting STD's are high if you dont use proper protection. Don't ever let peer pressure get to you. Only have sex when you feel you are ready. This is a very important subject that i suggest you discuss with your parents as well. Hope this helps.