Good day doc, i have problem in my right leg

Patient : Good day doc, i have problem in my right leg it has a swelling after I tighten my right leg. I will show you the picture. Please help me. Thank you :)
Good day doc, i have proble...-1
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. I have seen the attached photograph too, but you need to do clini cal examination of the swelling to give a perfect comment. I would list down the possibilities; 1. Acute DVT episode. 2. Venous leakage syndrome due to previous DVT episode as a complication of DVT 3. Cellulitis. I would advise you to see your doctor, if he feels this is DVT on clinical background, he will get a Venous Doppler done. If DVT is found he will start you on Anti coagulants. If this is due to Cellulitis, he will start you on antibiotics. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy.