Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Good day doctor, i had my last period Jan30,2015 and

Good day doctor, i had my last period Jan30,2015 and

Patient: Good day doctor, i had my last period Jan30,2015 and i put my evra patch on Jan31 then i discontinue on the 11th day. When i had sex there was bleeding but not too much, i took concor for 4days because my blood pressure was high. I suppose to have my period now. Is there a possibility that I am pregnant?thank you and more power

Doctor: HiThank you for the question,Your periods might be delayed. The blood might be because of rough sex or it might b e spotting. Sometimes periods get delayed for many reasons. Take a preg test to make things clear. There are few chances of getting pregnant. It is always recommend to use a condom. I hope this will help you.