Good day, I am 5 days late of my

Patient : Good day, I am 5 days late of my period. May last period was May 2, 2015 and no intercourse. My bf and I had sex last June 4, 2015. We didnt used protection but he cum outside. What causes tje delay of my period? Do you think i might be pregnant?
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Yes, you can be pregnant. The withdrawal method is the worst way of contraception. This is what you should do. Get a preg test right away and then see a Doctor if it is positive. All the best. Hope this helps you.