Ask The Doctor > Pending > Good day I want to open a sivil case against

Good day I want to open a sivil case against

Patient: Good day I want to open a sivil case against a guy who have assaulted me. I went to the state hospital with my J88 form from the police. Now the attorneys is saying the docters must tell how big is the damage. Is my nose really broken, and they have to check out the permanent headaches then they need to write how much it is going to cost to fix my nose and how much the tests will be. The docters at the state hospital is saying they do not do that and that they can’t take x rays of my nose to be sure if my nose is broken. What can I do to make this guy pay for pain and suffering?? I can’t attach the photos here.

Doctor: