Good day iam a 42 yrs old women and currently

Patient

Q: Good day iam a 42 yrs old women and currently Been a breast cancer survivor and have a ectopic prenancy before I have a husband and we have sex on my fertility period I don't want to get pregnant that's why can I ask advice what to do, can I use contraceptive pill now or is it bad for me thanks for your consederation

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

Usually, it is normal to use contraception to help you when you take it. It is usually helpful but it is not always the right therapy. You should however talk to your Doctor to confirm this and then reach the cause.

The Doctor will examine and then advise you the best thing for you to do. Hope this helps you. All the best.