Good evening Couple years ago I slightly fell on my

Q: Good evening. Couple years ago I slightly fell on my bottom on a board floor. Couple years after a small lump came up and I used a ice thing on it and it helped the pain and the swelling. Now it is swollen again, a little bigger. It pains now and when I walk, sit or lay on my bed it hurts. What is your advice on this?

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I think that you have a blister filled with fluid. If the swelling is not pulsatile and does not reduce in size when you press it then you need not worry too much about it.

The swelling will reduce in size after some time with ibuprofen gel or with massage and icing. In cases which do not reduce, please see a Doctor to get the blister burst and then cleaned up properly.

Hope this helps you. All the best.