Good evening Dear Doctors, My self Sapna Rajeev, working Aja

Patient

Q: Good evening Dear Doctors, My self Sapna Rajeev, working Ajanta Pharma (Asst; Manager-sales & Mkt'g admin)in Mumbai, India. My Anty is critical stage in Mannipal Medical Colleage in Mangalore,Karnataka State, India.
She is 53 yrs old house wife and fat figure. Last 1 yr she is vry week and stomach has bulged. Unable to pass motion properly. Underwent operation on back since there was pus. Now she unable to understand when she is passing urine and motion. Parts below hip has become senseless. What could be her problem.

Doctor