Good evening , i'm 17 and a half , i

Q: Good evening , i'm 17 and a half , i just graduated highschool and i'm joining college in a few months . i just can't seem to grow facial hair , i did grow a mustache not so thick but i've been shaving it for a while now . anyway everyone else seems to be having beards , i'm considering taking a gap year till i grow facial hair , this is stressing me out .
and what makes it worse is .. i'm an arab , they all grow beards quick but i just can't seem to .
i considered hormone therapy but i'm really hesitant , i developed deep voice and all other characteristics except BEARDS and i really don't want to use any scam products
i would really appreciate help ,,
thank you in advance.