Good morning doc,when i wake up in the morning my mouth has blood

Q: Good morning doc,when i wake up in the morning my mouth have a little blood but i dont have any pain in my lungs..what is this?these is my 2nd day that i have blood in my mouth @ the morning..thank you

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your concerns.
The history say that you have little blood in the mouth when you wake up in the morning, but no pain in the lungs.
This simple and short history is suggestive that you have some lesion small or large in the mouth or the pharynx (throat).
And this can be found out by you in the beginning, watch the open mouth in the mirror to see if there any ulcer or mass in the mouth, by gum lines.

I would definitely advise you to see either an ENT or an oral Surgeon for clinical evaluation, ENT Endoscopy to see for any probable cause of infection or a mass or so.
If needed, he would advise for further tests too.
Please carry on, get a confirmed diagnosis so that the severity can be understood, proper treatment instituted and you will be fine.