Good morning, I have a question My girlfriend and i

Q: Good morning, I have a question. My girlfriend and i had unprotected sex yesterday. She took the take action pill on Monday, but this morning when she went to pee she was peeing blood and her lower stomach and black hurts. She just had her period about a week and a half ago.

A:   Hi,

Usually after taking morning after pill withdrawal bleeding can occur in one week to ten days.
So, the bleeding your girlfriend is having could be due to the withdrawal effect of the emergency pill.
This bleeding may lost for four to five days as normal menstrual flow. She can take analgesics to relieve the pain.
Now she has to consider this bleeding as her last menstrual period and can expect next period after one month.

Take care.