Good Morning I have been on Melodene for 4 years now,

Q: Good Morning

I have been on Melodene for 4 years now, I am 22 year old female and a smoker, I have also been diagnosed with anxiety disorder but I am currently on no medication other than Melodene.

On Sunday I had taken my second pill after menstruation at about 2:57pm which is my normal time and I have not skipped a day or been late with taking it. But at about 4:02pm I had vomited as I had consumed alcohol since about 1pm that afternoon. I continued to take the pill normally on Monday as well as yesterday. Last night my boyfriend and I engaged in sexual intercourse and the condom broke. I would just like to know what my chances are of falling pregnant.

I have felt no irregular symptoms other than stress currently as I am not ready for a child.