Good Morning, normally my period is late

Patient

Q: Good Morning, normally my period is late since I have irregular periods but over two weeks now my breast hurts, I feel very weak sometimes, I am always tired and I eat very after, more than usual. Can this be that I am pregnant? I have research to see some of the signs of pregnancy.

Doctor

If you are already 2 weeks late for your menses, then it is suggested that you should get a urine pregnancy test done. If the test is positive , then you are pregnant, but if it's negative then these symptoms are more likely to be premenstrual syndromic symptoms which mimic early pregnancy symptoms and indicate that your menses are to ensue in next few days. If the menses resume in a week, its fine else you may opt for a withdrawal bleed with progestins to resume your menses.
I hope i have answered your query in detail.

Wishing you good health.