Goosebumps causing vomiting and diarrhea

Q: I get goosebumps after having a hazy feeling in my head and after the attack of goosebumps I vomit and have diarrhea. I have had all kinds of bloodwork, and tests and take 1 aspirin a day and 1 5 mg crestor a day and one lisinopril a day also 5 mg. I am 72 years old and have no other health problems and all my tests come back normal.

A:   Thank you for your question. It is possible that your vomiting could be caused by side effects of your medication that your taking. We recommend that you go to your doctor to determine if your dosage of crestor may be causing you gastrointestinal disturbances which is precipitating your nausea and vomiting episodes. Furthermore, fluctuations in your blood pressure could also be a cause of this, you may need to have your blood pressure reevaluated and have your medication adjusted. Please be guided accordingly.

Thank you for choosing