Got a blackhead extracted and now a month later it

Patient : Got a blackhead extracted and now a month later it seems to be infected or something
Symptoms:  Just a little bit of pain and discoloration
Doctor :   Hi.Thanks for your query and explanation. The blackhead was extracted and you have got a problem after 1 month that there is little bit of pain and discoloration. It looks you are getting antibiotics, add on anti-inflammatory medicines like Ibuprofen and take multivitamins as they work as anti-oxidants. It is possible that the blackhead was removed partially, the sac remained there only to be infected later or there is infection of another gland. Hope this helps you.