Got a flu shot, now having fever and sneezing, what medicine can I take?

Patient : I have been put on bupropion this week and got a flu shot yeserday. Now i am experancing mild fever, aches, and sneezing. what over the counter medicane can i take for my flu systems.
Doctor :   The symptoms that you are experiencing (mild fever, aches, sneezing) are due to the side-effect of the flu shot. No trea tment is required in your case and usually this will resolve on its own. Tylenol may help relieve the symptoms of fever and body ache.