Got a problem of urinating frequently

Patient : Hi doc. got a problem of urinating frequently and lm having pain when urinating and l see blood after uriating.may l know what causes that and what l must do to ease the pain.thanks
Doctor :   Hello, Thank you for your medical query at AskTheDoctor.com I understand your concern. Your symptoms are suggestive of a urinary tract infection. You need to get your urine tested to know the severity, following which you need to consult your local physician who can start you on an antibiotic course. A good choice antibiotic would be Doxycycline with a recommended dosage of 100 mg twice daily for about 7-10 days. You also need to drink a lot of cranberry juice which helps in making the urine less acidic, thereby relieving the pain. So kindly consult your physician and proceed. Hope this was helpful, Regards