Got birth control implanted in my arm two days ago

Patient : Got birth control implanted in my arm two days ago and now have yellow watery diarrhea would the birth control cause that
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. Diarrhea can occur after implant of birth control. You have not mentioned the name of birth implant, so i am unable to help you better. You should talk to your doctor, if she says that this is because of implant, then she would give symptomatic treatment and usually this improves over a period of time. In case it's not due to implant, it would be Acute Infective Diarrhea. Usually it responds to treatment with in 5 days of antibiotics like Ofloxacin and Ornidazole. I also add a combination of Pantoprazole and Domperidone to my patients. Probiotics containing Lactobacillus helps a lot. Maintain proper hydration. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy