Got kicked hard in the ankle

Q: Hi, A few weeks ago, close to a month ago, I was playing soccer and I was kicked very hard on my left ankle. It hurt very bad and I struggled to walk. However the ankle did not bruise or swell. It still hurts to this day. And then, just a few days ago during another one of my soccer games, I stepped weirdly and it began to hurt even worse. Still it is not bruised or even swollen but it kills to walk on especially when going down stairs. What happened?

A:   Hello
Thank you for posting your query on ATD.

I have gone through your query and understand your concern. You have got a sprain in your left ankle. It healed partially and it got sprained again. It requires rest and analgesic such as ibuprofen for pain relief. Vitamin B and C is helpful in recovery.
Hope your query got answered.

Wishing you a good health.
Take care.