Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Got kicked in the shin bone with studs/cleats during a

Got kicked in the shin bone with studs/cleats during a

Patient: Got kicked in the shin bone with studs/cleats during a soccer game and now is very painful when pressure is released when walking

Symptoms: Pulsating shin, painful to walk, hurts to touch

Doctor: HiHope this message finds you in good health.I have gone through your msg and understand your concern.it seems you have injured your soft tissues around the shin bone.apply ice packs, compression bandages, take analgesic,anti inflammatory tablets.if the pain persists, get an xray of shin bone doneGet back to me for any FOLLOW UP QUERIES anytime.Regards,Dr Mahaveer Patil…(MBBS,MS,Mch)