Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > Got period in March after it had unprotected sex and

Got period in March after it had unprotected sex and

Patient: Got period in March after it had improcted sex and this mount got my period after sore breast blue veins could I be pregant

Doctor: Hi.Thanks for your query and information.Since you have got your periods in March and now this month too, there is no chance of pregnancy.If you have absolutely normal periods now (this month), do not worry.The causes of the sore breasts and blue veins can be hormonal changes, or the pills that you might have taken ans the changes that may go with life experiences.If you still have doubts, better consult your Gynecologist.I hope this answers your query as per the information you have provided