Got these bites on me like some are red bumps

Q: Got these bites on me like some are red bumps some look like scratches thought it was chiggers cause have been working at the beach so i have used afterbite,bleach baths,Vaseline,off,washed everything and cleaned everything in the house but keep getting more now my kids are showing signs of the same thing and when i bath my dogs they have the same bug what could it be

Got these bites on me like ...-1

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition of skin called Scabies .
It is infection of skin caused by Sarcoptes scabei var hominis. It is characterised by itchy fluid filled lesions and red colored bumps on body. It is a communicable disease which may be transmitted person to another via skin to skin contact, through the fomites, common bedding.
In such cases, I prefer to advise topical permethrin 5 percent cream over body.
You may take antihistaminics like levocetrizine for symptomatic relief.
Visit your doctor so that he can examine you and give you prescription.
You can share my opinion with him.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy