Ask The Doctor > Pending > GP gave me Hay fever Sinus and Antibiotic Tablets but Im pregnant

GP gave me Hay fever Sinus and Antibiotic Tablets but Im pregnant

Patient: Good dayIm currently 15 weeks pregnant.I have a terrible sinus that causes discomfort on my pregnancy. I went to c GP my usual abt sinus. He gave me the Antibiotic and Hay fever Sinus tablets.When I spoke to My Gynae tat I have a sinus what to take he said that I should take anything its not safe for the baby. I am now worried that I took those Antibiotics and Hay fever Sinus tablets but I have stoped taking them Im afraid of the damage they could do to my child.Is my baby safe now? what could go wrong since i took those tablets. Please advise me.Worried

Doctor: