GP gave me Hay fever Sinus and Antibiotic Tablets but Im pregnant

Patient : Good day Im currently 15 weeks pregnant.I have a terrible sinus that causes discomfort on my pregnancy. I went to c GP my usual abt sinus. He gave me the Antibiotic and Hay fever Sinus tablets. When I spoke to My Gynae tat I have a sinus what to take he said that I should take anything its not safe for the baby. I am now worried that I took those Antibiotics and Hay fever Sinus tablets but I have stoped taking them Im afraid of the damage they could do to my child. Is my baby safe now? what could go wrong since i took those tablets. Please advise me. Worried