Granddaughter lost her virginity

Patient

Q: My granddaughter who is 14 just told us that her uncle raped her several times from the time she was five until she was about 10 years old. He is denying it. She had sex last year for the first time. Would an obgyn be able to tell when she lost her virginity?
Her uncle is like 21 now, and he lived with my granddaughter and the other grandmother left her and her brother with him all of the time. The brother states that he wondered why the uncle told him to go down stairs and play all of the time. Can an obgyn solve this issue?

Doctor