Green Odorless Discahrge

Q: Thanks for the help.

Today when I was taking a nap, I woke up to usual cramps. I took some Midol, and the cramps went away within an hour. Sorry to be so graphic, but about an hour or two, I went to the bathroom. After I was finished peeing, I felt something coming out of my vagina. I thought I started my period, but when I looked, it was a green discharge. I noticed it barley had some pink blood tint to it as well, and it was odorless. I have never had that type of discharge. I only have one sexual partner. Whenever I have sex, I usually have pretty moderate pain. That has been going on for several months now but I'm not sure if that has anything the do with the discharge.

Anyways, I just wanted to see if I should be alarmed enough to call a doctor or if this is fairly common in most women.

Thanks again! :)